Sunday, August 24, 2008

My First Two Weeks in Germany


Hello everyone!

Wow, I am really here. The past two weeks have really been a blur I have an apartment, a smart car, seen an REM concert, traveled to Austria, eaten Swabian (Southern German) food every night, and I have a wonderful (but empty) classroom. I have taken pictures of everything and decided the best way for me to share what is going on here is to create an online diary with pictures .

I hope you all are dong well and I hope to hear from everyone through e-mail (hsimpso2@gmu.edu). I do not have a phone number (yet) But I do have an address it is:

Heather Simpson
Hoffeld Str. 269
70597 Stuttgart, Germany

Big Hugs to everyone!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Finally! Some correspondence from our German teaching friends!! When does school start? On the 2nd for us...good luck...you got a smart car?! and by the way, that dress is super cute in the picture!

Laura Doyel

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather! It looks fabulous!! LOVE your car! I want one!!!! Apparently, I like to use exclamation points. Good luck with the first day of school. I'll be checking out your blog.

Amy

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogging! I love the pics. Only 10 kids! That's amazing! I have 23! I look forward to seeing you and your place.

Anonymous said...

We are excited for you but still miss you every day!
Your cecilia wants you to be careful in such a tiny car on such a super fast highway!!! We love you.
Darlene Ryan and Cecilia Rose

Anonymous said...

HEATHER BEATHER!

Love your blog. Hope you have time to keep it up. We are so excited for you and know you will have much success and fun. How are classes going? Have you moved into your apt. yet? Uncle David is having cataract surgery today...he'll be great. Much better than looking through vaseline. Alex is back at school and doing well after her jaw surgery. She's getting her braces off by Christmas! Is she ever thrilled. Braxton is moving in with some buddies on Sullivan's island next week. Then we try and sell the places in town and permanently move to "the farm". We're even cleaning up the chicken house for occupants. Me and chickens? We all miss and love you!
Tia K and Tio D